ThatEpicRPServer Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Epic Faction RP server based in Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanbear

Xanbear

EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 am

Everyone i am sad to say that this server is done! Please do not troll about this or flair, the comment will be deleted!

Last edited by Xanbear on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flashyink

flashyink

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:16 am

How do you know bush has not said anything?
Back to top Go down
Xanbear

Xanbear

PostSubject: i sent you a PM with the converation   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:02 pm

i PMed you with the convesation we had about the update.
Back to top Go down
Fugitivebush
Admin
Fugitivebush

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Im sorry, I am tired of hosting a server. Too much of a pain and I don't play MC a lot anymore. Just a few times when Im not playing my "main" game.

I rather not waste money, I am just tired of the stress of the server and what not.

I just want to play. Not host and update it when something new is added. It is a pain in the butt with the host I have.

Thanks for the fun times!

@Flashy, I'll talk to you at school or by PM here of a something. (Invitation)

Back to top Go down
https://thatepicrpserver.forumotion.com
ElginNue

PostSubject: herpaderpaherpa   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

I moved on.....
ForeverAlone.jpg
Back to top Go down
ElginNue

PostSubject: gratzyouwonanipod   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

LostLands
Bros
Back to top Go down
Devodog

Devodog

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm not complaining or anything but… Lordjug, Vonebs and i have now joined two servers that have stopped existing right after the newest update… So sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.   EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on. Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE! i am sad to say, we are done, move on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThatEpicRPServer Server :: Minecraft Server - 69.197.188.54:25565 :: Server Talk-
Jump to: