ThatEpicRPServer Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Epic Faction RP server based in Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Bush, mainly.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baalerdude12

For Bush, mainly. Empty
PostSubject: For Bush, mainly.   For Bush, mainly. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm

This thread is mainly for Bush, but also a note to everyone on the server.
There is a theft probably currently overtaking the server. My home has been broken into, griefed, and would have been robbed (most likely) if I did not hide my chests. Various other plays such as Zapper, Love, Xan, etc., have been robbed. So this is both a warning to other plays that they should hide their chests, and a nudge to Bush to take action.
Also, there has been a forest fire started outside the west wall of my Villa (facing the sunrise, I think). At first sight, I thought I had been the cause due to the burning I had inside my walls of my own trees. So at first, I thought I had caused it. However, upon closer inspection, I noticed that many of the burning logs could not, by any means, by near enough to catch on fire. Besides that, I saw many trees that should have caught on fire, but did not for whatever reason. I also discovered that someone had tried to flood a section of the grounds beside my walls, which makes me question whether it was intentional or not. Regardless, I do not think I am the cause of the forest fire, though I will take the blame. It hasn't come into contact with anyone's home, but I would just like to apologize for the eye sore, should it have been my fault.
Back to top Go down
Flurry33

For Bush, mainly. Empty
PostSubject: hey bush   For Bush, mainly. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 pm

im still an admin right bounce
Back to top Go down
Baalerdude12

For Bush, mainly. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bush, mainly.   For Bush, mainly. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:19 pm

I have no idea? o-o
Back to top Go down
INK

For Bush, mainly. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bush, mainly.   For Bush, mainly. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:25 pm

I believe I saw ElginNeub in your fortress one night when you were off and told him to get out.
Back to top Go down
g

For Bush, mainly. Empty
PostSubject: g   For Bush, mainly. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

i did not do anything i just like to look at other people creations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Bush, mainly. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Bush, mainly.   For Bush, mainly. Empty

Back to top Go down

For Bush, mainly.
Page 1 of 1