ThatEpicRPServer Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Epic Faction RP server based in Minecraft.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lordjug's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foolprof

lordjug's Application Empty
PostSubject: lordjug's Application   lordjug's Application EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Username- lordjug

Age- 15

Why would I like to join the server?- I really enjoy the creative outlet that Minecraft is, but, at the same time, I enjoy the communal aspect of a multiplayer environment. I was registered on a very fun server until recently, when the server shut down. I think that I can bring considerable experience in redstone creations and complex engineering.

Have you ever griefed?- No. Only my own creations when i get frustrated in single player.

Have you ever been kicked or banned?- No.

Are you a Sponge?- I presume not.
Back to top Go down
foolprof

PostSubject: Re: lordjug's Application   lordjug's Application EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:51 pm

My actual user name on the forum is lordjug. For some reason, it said that it was already taken. So, in these posts my name appears foolprof.
Back to top Go down
lordjug

PostSubject: Re: lordjug's Application   lordjug's Application EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:53 pm

I wasn't logged in. I feel like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lordjug's Application   lordjug's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

lordjug's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThatEpicRPServer Server :: Minecraft Server - 69.197.188.54:25565 :: Applications to Join-
Jump to: